Business Cards For Your Photography Business
My YouTube Channel
- There is definitely some debate about whether business cards are necessary these days.
- With the internet and smartphones, is it worth it to carry around a stack of paper with your information on it?
- Is it better to just put your info in someones phone or give them your instagram handle if they are curious about your work?
- I like to have one or two business cards on me at all times.
- I will admit that I have only been carrying business cards for six months now and I have only given them out to two people. However, it costed me less than $20 to print two-hundred cards, less than a day to design them, and now I carry them everywhere in my wallet.
- I would bet that these two-hundred cards will last me about ten years, and in that ten years I may lose more than I hand out. However, when you meet someone new, especially an older person who may have a lot of influence or connections, how likely are you to ask them for their phone to type in your information? I find it far easier to take a business card out of my wallet and hand it over.
- For the small price and time commitment, I would highly recommend buying business cards.
- You can download a Photoshop template straight from Vistaprint to design your card with ease.
- I favor a minimalist style (mine is white with a black logo on the front, and my website on the back with phone number and email in the lower-left corner), but you can do whatever your heart desires.
- It’s important to spend money on our business if we want it to grow, and this is just a small expense that could lead to your next big client. Take a minute to design and purchase your cards right now. Even if you never hand one out, I don’t think you will ever regret making them. Just in case.