Living A Good Life
This is a compilation of all the books, articles, podcasts, photos, music, purchases, decisions, and other creations that have made the largest positive impact on my life.
- I started investing my money in index funds in 2016, so I got a late start in life. But, it's one of the best things I've done. Now, I also practice value investing. I have hope and a plan for my future, so that one day I have more financial freedom than I have now.
- These are three books that got me started on this journey:
- I do not read any news
- This has been one of the best decisions of my life, improving my mental health an immeasurable amount.
- Moving to Free and Open-Source Software (FOSS)
- I feel good supporting something other than massive global companies, and I'm extremely happy I made this decision.
- The only non-FOSS software I still use is Windows 11 and Visual Studio for developing apps.
- Consume Zero
- This is a recent decision/"invention" that has eliminated distractions and allows me to work on what really matters.
- Standing Desk
- As someone who spends many hours at the computer almost every day, this has been great for my back!